Sonntag, 19. April 2015

Gastdesigner Nans von My Besties Dutch girls...

Hallo Ihr lieben Freunde der My Besties Motive !!!

Heute ist es wieder soweit, wir stellen euch eine liebe Designerin vor, die im Team von My Besties Dutch girls als Designer tätig ist.

Nans von My Besties Dutch girls ist heute auf unserem Blog zu Besuch. Wir freuen uns darüber sehr….

Doch nun lassen wir Nans selber zu Wort kommen


Hello and welcome to My Besties Friendship!

We are so happy that, today we have a visitor from the My Besties Dutch girls, please give her a very warm welcome ....

Today visited us Nans, she belongs at My Besties team of  My Besties Dutch girls

But now Nans says something about themselves.



Hello everyone,

My name is Nans and I am on the "My Besties Dutch Girls" Designteam for almost a year now. I still enjoy it so much because you never get bored with the lovely images of Sherri Baldy. For every occasion you can find something in the shop.

I live in a small town in Belgium together with my husband and 2 children. I work 3 days a week at the HR department of a SME.
I started crafting several years ago. At first I used images in 3D, then I started colouring stamps with pencils and now I switched to colouring with Copics. Unfortunately time flies, but every free moment I spend in my hobbyroom.

I also design for Joy! Crafts and Hobbyhome Hobbyartikelen. If you want to see more of my creations please feel free to visit my blog HERE.

Thank you My Besties Friendship for letting me share some of my creations here on your blog.

Hugs,Nans


Und hier kommen ein paar der wundervollen Werke von Nans











We would again like to say thanks to Nans Wonderful that we could have you, to visit us on our blog.

Now we wish you a nice day and say bye your ..


Wir möchten uns nochmals ganz herzlich bei Nans bedanken. Schön das wir dich bei uns auf dem Blog zu Besuch haben durften.


Hier findet ihr unsere laufende Challenge mit dem Thema:
"Clean and Simple"KLICK HIER !

Nun wünschen wir euch noch einen schönen Sonntag und sagen Tschüß eure Andrea N. vom Designer Team


2 Kommentare:

  1. Prachtige collectie Nans! groetjes Willy

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hoi Nans Wat een mooi overzicht van je creatie,s.
    Leuk dat je G.D. Bij ons bent.
    Groetjes Mia

    AntwortenLöschen