Sonntag, 15. März 2015

Gastdesigner Dorothy von My Besties Dutch girls...

Hallo Ihr lieben Freunde der My Besties Motive !!!

Heute ist es wieder soweit, wir stellen euch eine liebe Designerin vor, die im Team von My Besties Dutch girls als Designer tätig ist.

Dorothy von My Besties Dutch girls ist heute auf unserem Blog zu Besuch. Wir freuen uns darüber sehr….

Doch nun lassen wir Dorothy selber zu Wort kommen


Hello and welcome to My Besties Friendship!

We are so happy that, today we have a visitor from the My Besties Dutch girls , please give her a very warm welcome ....

Today visited us Dorothy, she belongs at My Besties team of My Besties Dutch girls

But now Dorothy says something about themselves.



Hello all

This time it's my turn to show some of my work. My name is Dorothy Madereel and I'm one of the two coordinators of the Dutch My Besties Girls team.
I am 59 years old and a widow since 4 years. I have 2 sons and a granddaughter of 6, whom all live with me. We live in the East of the Netherlands nearby the German border.

I been doing arts and crafts all my life and followed all kinds of training and courses of paper techniques, and colouring.

I have been teaching for over 20 years in a cultural center, but since my granddaughter has lived in my house, I stopped teaching. Since then I do all kinds of fun hobby things at home, including the My Besties coordination. I also work in the main team of Sherri in the USA and there I was one of the first Dt members.

Would you like to see more work from me, then you're welcome to my blog.
http://dekaartentuinvandorothymadereel.blogspot.nl/

Dorothy XXX



Und hier kommen ein paar der wundervollen Werke von Dorothy










We would again like to say thanks to Dorothy Wonderful that we could have you, to visit us on our blog.

Now we wish you a nice day and say bye your ..


Wir möchten uns nochmals ganz herzlich bei Dorothy bedanken. Schön das wir dich bei uns auf dem Blog zu Besuch haben durften.


Hier findet ihr unsere laufende Challenge mit dem Thema:
"Frühlingshafte Farben"KLICK HIER !

Nun wünschen wir euch noch einen schönen Sonntag und sagen Tschüß eure Andrea N. vom Designer Team

2 Kommentare:

  1. You make great and wonderful cards and projekts ....i love them all...a big compliment to you....nice, that you to visite the My Bestie Friendship Blog as Gastdesigner....i am verry happy about this...

    Hugs Andrea from the My Bestie Friendship Team...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh Dorothy, I love looking at your Beautiful Cards! You are so talented! Hugs Julie xox

    AntwortenLöschen