Sonntag, 18. Januar 2015

Gastdesigner Nicolette von My Besties Dutch girls...

Hallo Ihr lieben Freunde der My Besties Motive !!!

Heute ist es wieder soweit, wir stellen euch eine liebe Designerin vor, die im Team von My Besties Dutch girls als Designer tätig ist.

Nicolette von My Besties Dutch girls ist heute auf unserem Blog zu Besuch. Wir freuen uns darüber sehr….

Doch nun lassen wir Nicolette selber zu Wort kommen


Hello and welcome to My Besties Friendship!

We are so happy that, today we have a visitor from the My Besties Dutch girls, please give her a very warm welcome ....

Today visited us Nicolette, she belongs at My Besties team of My Besties Dutch girls

But now Nicolette says something about themselves.



Hello everybody!

I’m very proud to be guest designer here with the English Bestie Girls and boy! It’s an honour. My name is Nicolette Vlaardingerbroek, I'm 41 years old and I live in the middle of the Netherlands with my supportive husband Colin and our two gorgeous daughters Liselot and Nienke. They are nine and six years old. Especially Nienke loves to craft with me in my beloved craft room. Two days a week I work as a teacher in primary school.

I started scrapbooking around seven years ago. In the beginning I made 12” by 12” layouts with photo’s. Later mini-albums followed and a year and a little more ago I started making cards! I always color my images with Copic Markers. I love the combination of those things although making cards is growing and growing. I'm proud to be a 'Dutch Bestie Girl' since a few months now. I love to be part of this team. I also design for MicheleRDesign.

Here are some of my cards. For more cards and other creations, feel free to visit my blog.

If you have any questions, I'm pleased to answer those.

Thank you very much for letting me be a guest designer at the My Besties Friendship blog. I really appreciate it!

Hugs, Nicolette


Und hier kommen ein paar der wundervollen Werke von Nicolette






We would again like to say thanks to Nicolette Wonderful that we could have you, to visit us on our blog.

Now we wish you a nice day and say bye your ..

Wir möchten uns nochmals ganz herzlich bei Nicolette bedanken. Schön das wir dich bei uns auf dem Blog zu Besuch haben durften.

Hier findet ihr unsere laufende Challenge mit dem Thema:
"Es ist Winter"KLICK HIER !

Nun wünschen wir euch noch einen schönen Sonntag und sagen Tschüß eure Andrea N. vom Designer Team


3 Kommentare:

  1. You make great and wonderful cards and projekts ....i love them all...a big compliment to you....nice, that you to visite the My Bestie Friendship Blog as Gastdesigner....i am verry happy about this...

    Hugs Andrea from the My Bestie Friendship Team...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Prachtige kaarten Nicolette leuk dat je gast bent bij ons! groetjes Willy

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Super mooie kaarten Nicolette. Leuk dat je gast wilde zijn.
    Groetjes Mia

    AntwortenLöschen